Tuesday, November 22, 2016

New Blog - Introduction

Welcome to the Objective Christian blog

I wanted to welcome everyone to my new blog. This is a place for honest and rational discussion. No doubt when people hear the title Objective Christian different meanings come to mind. I'll address that in a follow up post. For now just know that our focus here is on the balance between faith, reason, and objective fact. 

Is it possible to reconcile philosophy and idealism with empirical evidence-based arguments? 

That's what I am seeking to resolve. I believe the answer is yes. However we as a society seem to find it difficult or impossible to perform. We are either not capable of reconciliation, or we are unwilling. I argue it is the latter case.

Where do we go from here?

I openly welcome civilized discussion. Disagreement is welcomed, but respect is required. I warmly welcome the asking of questions. An ancient Hebrew proverb states "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17. Through respectful, civilized discussion we can work together and improve each others' minds.

Please join me in this journey my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment